Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More Jack Speak

More fun talk from Jack:
  • I have no time to go to sleep.
  • When I asked Jack if he was in trouble, he responded, Sorry...I am trouble.
  • Oh! Poor cotton ball! Cotton ball got hurt... I didn't know what to make of this one until I realized he had fished a cotton ball out of my trash that had pink nail polish on it. He thought the cotton ball was bleeding.
  • You angry me. Stop angry.
  • While Jack was throwing a fit at Walmart, I kept whispering to him to stop. His reply, Stop stopping me!
  • Me: Do good boys get presents? Jack: No. Jack gets presents.
  • I don't like tomorrow. I want to put tomorrow in the garbage.
  • While applying my deodorant to his body, he stood in front of the mirror and said, Put it on my nipples...make them nice and shiny.
  • If Jack hears me get frustrated, he always tells me: You angry mom? Here, I make you happy.

There are so many more that I forget to write down...

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I love it! I think 3 is my favorite age.

LauraB said...

Jack's right - there is no time to sleep!

Kim said...

He cracks me up.