Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Decorations

Last week we did most of our Christmas decorating. I know it's early. I normally wait until the day after Thanksgiving, but Stuart was going to be out of town and that meant doing it early or late...and I couldn't wait. Jack helped a ton this year...it was so fun. He would pick the spots he liked on the tree and then put all the ornaments in the same spot; it was very cute.

Such a ham...I kept trying to get a picture of his clustered up ornaments, but Jack kept insisting on getting in the shot.

After trying to climb into his giant stocking, Jack decided he had to put his Halloween candy in his. (Thanks mom for making extra big ones for everyone...I'm sure Santa appreciates having that much more space to fill.)
My favorite moment was when Jack feed the sparkly reindeer a sparkly leaf ornament. He is such a sweet boy.
We are all anxious for Christmas this year!

1 comment:

Kim said...

It sounds like you love Christmas almost as much as I do. =)