Monday, November 15, 2010

It's a Good Thing He's Cute

We had a playdate at the park Friday. It went pretty well, until the end. One of the older girls came up and informed me that Jackson was peeing. What?! I run over and he is NAKED from the waist down. He had removed his shorts and underwear and peed...all over...THE SIDEWALK! I honestly wouldn't have minded if he had gone in the bushes or something like that, but he had to strip down and pee ON THE SIDEWALK! That wasn't enough. The minute he saw me coming, he jumped on his friend's bike to ride away...still naked! The other mother was horrified. We immediately left because Jack was in trouble. How embarrassing.

3 comments:

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

That is a great picture of Jack!

Sheri said...

Is it bad that I'm laughing at your embarrassment? Jack is awesome.

Kim said...

Sheri is laughing because she can totally relate. She has 4 boys that LOVE to pee outside.

Jack is so cute in that picture. How can you be mad?