Monday, November 29, 2010

Yummy Blood

Saturday, Jack cut his lip. He either bit it or banged it against my head when he threw a tantrum as we were leaving the park...just another embarrassing moment for mom that was made worse by the fact that my son was bleeding by the time I got him to the car.

Although I cleaned up the blood in the car, it was bleeding enough that it pooled onto his finger when we got home. He took one look at it and announced that it was juice, not blood. I told him, no, it was blood. He argued with me, so I told him to taste it. Bad idea.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Too funny. Maybe Jack is a vampire, except they don't usually drink their own blood. hmmmm.....

Sheri said...

O.k. That's hilarious!

LauraB said...

Hey, look at the money you'll save - no more buying juice at the store!