Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Day at the Zoo

Tuesday, Jack and I spent the morning at the zoo. I try to keep him extra busy while Stuart is away so that he is distracted and not focused as much on his dad being gone.
He was so excited, he even agreed to ride in his stroller...well some of the time.

We rode a camel. (Yes, I spoiled him a little since he kept asking for his dad to join us.)
He loved riding the tractors.
The kiddie area was fun for awhile, but he really preferred seeing all the animals.

Sadly, this was his FAVORITE part of the zoo. He looked for these everywhere.

I love hanging out with my little man and showing him new things.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the zoo.

And I love the picture of you guys on the camel.

Sheri said...

I need to take Evan to the zoo. I don't think he even knows what a giraffe looks like.