Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

After 9 days in China, Stuart comes home today. Now the Christmas season can officially start in the Allen house! It's just not the same without him here. It's been a rough 9 days without him. I know that sounds silly. I mean, I'm a stay at home mom to one kid...how hard can it be? But, for those of you have not had the pleasure of meeting Jackson in person, let me tell you that he is really like 3 kids in 1. His energy is boundless. And, I am very tired and will be very glad to have my wonderful husband home again. We missed him so much!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Sometimes I think having more kids is easier - they entertain each other. I go crazy when Ian works late so I can only imagine how you've been feeling!

Kim said...

I was going to say the same thing - except for the part about Ian =). When they don't have a sibling to play with, then they want your attention all of the time.