Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More Winter Fun

Sunday morning we checked out the Carefree Christmas festival. They brought in snow for the event!

First thing, Jack did some sledding. No hesitation. He was fearless. Of course, watching his face, he did look a little uncertain there at the end.
He then insisted on making a snow angel. Unfortunately, the snow wasn't soft enough for it to work.
Check out his little snowman.
He kept putting snow in his pockets to take home. He also took a snowball with him. He kept complaining on the drive home that it was melting. I told him he could throw it out the window if he wanted...he refused. After a couple of minutes of panic over the melting snowball he asked if he could throw it. Stupidly, I assumed he wanted to throw it out the window, as I had suggested earlier, so I said yes. He promptly threw it at me.
He did ask for permission first. You just gotta laugh.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that he threw the snowball at you. =) too funny.

I love the snow. Can't wait to go see some after Christmas.