Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Adorable Teeth

As Jack and I were walking to his room for his nap today, he told me, "Mommy, my tooth is coming out." I explained that some day it would fall out and he would get a new one, but not right now and then proceeded to settle him down for his nap. A few minutes pass and Jack calls me back into his room, saying, "Mommy, I can't find my tooth!" I returned to his room to find him looking under his pillow. He then tells me, "It ran away. My tooth ran away. I find it! I can't reach it (while leaning off the bed.) I got it! I put my tooth back. I put my tooth in...I put my tooth in...my teeth!"

He is just the best.
I took this picture last week after he allowed me to put gel in his hair and style it. Normally, he hates when I make his hair stick up on top. He cries and begs for me to put his hair back down. If I don't, he runs to the mirror and combs it down himself.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the story and the picture. Jack is too cute.

Sheri said...

I love it! None of my boys like me doing their hair - the only day Evan lets me do his hair is Sunday - and even then there is a lot of screaming...from him and me!