Monday, August 16, 2010

Fun at the Museum

At the start of each month, I vow to try to post more on this blog, but then, as usual, I don't. Sometimes, I just get busy, but more often it is because I am so picky. I have an idea of what I want to share, but I can't seem to capture picture or video to accompany my thoughts...or Jack is to obsessed with the camera to let me record anything...or I am enjoying the moment so much that I don't think to take out the camera until it is too late. And before I know it, the ideas I had for the blog are a distant memory. But, Jack is growing so fast, and there are so many wonderful things happening, that I will try to share them, even if I don't have the ability to put them into the perfect story format. Hopefully, you don't find it too mundane.

To that end, here are some highlights of our trip the the Children's Museum of Phoenix last week. He loves this place and begs to go often. I don't have many pictures, because Jack is very busy exploring everything at the museum and we usually aren't still enough for photos. However, there are 2 exhibits that he really likes, so we actually stay in them long enough for me to get out my camera. The first is the little grocery store.

Jack loved testing everything out in the store.

If you look close enough, you will see that I caught the thong sticking out of the back of some random mother's pants. Great. Try to ignore that and focus instead on that adorable little Jack face.
His hands-down favorite is the car exhibit. We spend a LONG time here. Racing the small cars, but also riding the big ones.
He loves filling them up with gas. The bigger kids were getting frustrated. They kept telling him it didn't need that much gas.
It's always a fun time...for both of us.

3 comments:

LauraB said...

That looks like fun - I wanna go!!

Sheri said...

We've never been there. I need to take Evan - it looks like so much fun.

Kim said...

It does look like a lot of fun. Jack is too cute.