Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jack Loves Chloe

I thought I would take a moment to introduce you to one of Jack's favorite people: his babysitter, Chloe. She is awesome. She has been sitting for Jack for almost a year now and we couldn't be happier. She comes from a big family (9 kids I think.) She is babysitting certified and CPR certified. She is a nursing student. She has studied child development and teaches me a lot about kids! She lives nearby and drives to us when we need her. But the best part is, Jack LOVES her. He is so excited when she comes over that he often pushes Stuart and I out the door so he can have her to himself. We are so lucky we found her. When she graduates, I think I will cry.

Last week she turned 21. Jack insisted on making her a birthday cake. Of course, he couldn't wait until she came over to cut into it and instead blew out a candle in her honor. You will notice the cake has no frosting on it. This is because Jack doesn't like to actually eat the cake. He just licks the frosting off it.
We are so fortunate to have someone to watch Jack who is so trustworthy. We appreciate her so much. Happy Birthday Chloe!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

It's awesome that you found someone Jack loves and that you can trust to take good care of your son.