Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jack and Hunter


Last week Jack got to spend time with his cousin Hunter. When I told him Hunter would be in town, Jack asked if he could hold him. (He hasn't seen him in a year and still thought he was a baby.) It was cute. He also asked if he could hold his hand and play cars with him. We decided to meet up in Tempe for some water fun. It was very fun, but very hot, so we cooled down with snow cones.

Hunter could have cared less about his, however, it was Jack's first one ever and he approved!

I tried to get a picture of my sister-in-law, Heather, with the kids, but it was a challenge.

Jack wanted us to take a picture of his stick instead.


And, apparently, Hunter didn't want to share the spotlight.


Oh well, we had fun anyway.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

It's so hard to find fun things to do in this heat - looks like everyone had a great time :)

LauraB said...

Looks like fun! (However, I will say that I was happy we got to be in the air-conditioned house for our visit with Hunter!!)

Kim said...

What a fun day. I love the photos. They represent real life. I especially love the one where Hunter doesn't want to share the spotlight.