Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Great Pumpkin Protector

I know someone told me once that you aren't supposed to post more than once a day. I don't know who makes up these arbitrary rules, but I'm breaking them. Since I am already pretty good at disappointing people, this shouldn't be a surprise.

This morning we went to MacDonald's Ranch for some fall activities. Unfortunately, it is still pretty hot so we didn't stay long.

Jack loved riding the horses. No fear. That's my boy!


Isn't he cute?


Have you ever seen a kid happier about a hay ride?


Stuart's allergies forced him to ride up front...missing all the excitement.

Jack loved the pumpkins. He immediately ran and picked one up, exclaiming, "I love you pumpkin!"

The ride back was fun too.

He is so gentle with animals.


He loved the hay maze. If he got stuck, he would cheat by climbing over the walls. If you look closely, Stuart caught him in the act.
Stuart the cowboy.


Jack the cowboy.


This was taken on the drive home. Please watch it till the end. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

That's hilarious! I love the hand up :)

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Kim said...

I love the picture of Jack on the hayride.

the video was too funny.