Monday, December 7, 2009

Countdown to Christmas - Day 7

We are living in a Christmas wonderland...all the trees in our house make me overlook those boring white walls that need to be painted. Yes, we really do have 9 trees. (2 are full size and the rest vary.) I like the ability to create different styles and 99% of the trees/ornaments have been purchased during after Christmas clearance sales, so it hasn't been too expensive to do. Here is a look at our mini forest.

Jack's personal tree. Each year it changes based on his interests. This year, we decorated it with his cars. He likes parking them on the little tree in his playroom.


This one is in mine and Stuart's bedroom. Jack keeps pointing to one of the butterflies and saying, "butterfly hurt." I'm not sure why.


My mini silver snowflake trees.


My purple trees.


This one is my favorite. Stuart bought me the tree while we were dating (sometimes he enables my crazy.) I love all the white and gold ornaments.


Our main tree. Note, Jack is about to take a hammer to it to fix something or other...that boy is trouble.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow! I love it - I bet it feels really Christmasy at your house. The best is when all the lights are out except for the tree lights.

Kim said...

I would love to have 9 trees. I officially need a bigger house. They are all gorgeous.