Saturday, December 5, 2009

Countdown to Christmas - Day 5



I was a bit nervous to get out the nativity scene this year. I love the one I have and I was more than a little fearful that Jack would break it, but so far, he has been great. I explained it to him and he had fun helping me set it up. Every time I tried to take his picture, however, Jack kept holding up the baby Jesus for me instead, so most of my photos are a bit blurry.


For the most part, he leaves it alone, but every once in awhile, I find the angel missing because Jack has decided to play with it.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Evan loves Nativities too. Luckily Ian's mom gave us a plastic one a few years ago so he can play with that.

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

Aurora loves nativities also, I got her one this year that she can play with and she loves to make all of the figures take turn kissing the baby Jesus, it is so cute!