Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Countdown to Christmas - Day 2

Christmas greetings from Jack:

Jack is talking up a storm these days. Some of my recent favorite dialog includes:

  • Last week he started calling me "Teresa" or "honey." So funny!
  • His favorite phrase, by far, is "I do it."
  • He loves to play hide and seek and call out, "Mommy, where are you?"
  • His favorite computer videos are of himself. He often asks to watch "Jack video."
  • We visited the big outdoor Christmas tree at the Anthem outlet stores. Jack kept running around it saying, "It's huge!"
  • He loves to point out clocks when he sees them. However, he leave the "l" out when he says clock. This is very embarrassing when we are at the grocery story and he points out a "big clock."
  • And the best of all? He now says "I love you" without prompting from me. These spontaneous declarations are my favorite.

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a cutie!

Sheri said...

That's so cute.

O.k. the one about the clock made my day. That's hilarious.