Thursday, December 10, 2009

Countdown to Christmas - Day 10

One of Jack's favorite Christmas activities is the Advent Calendar. Every night we read a Christmas story and then Jack gets to take a treat from his Advent Calendar, or as he calls it, his "Christmas Calendar." He is so excited about this that he is even willing to put on his jammies if he knows the calendar is the next activity. (Otherwise, I don't think he would be willing to get dressed for bed.)

We tried to capture his excitement on video, but he was a bit distracted by the camera. (Try not to look at me, I don't think I had time to shower all day and it shows!)

Yes, he is wearing his Lightening McQueen underwear over his jammies. He insisted on this and by the end of the day I don't feel like arguing.

4 comments:

Tim said...

Jack is such a little cutie. You can tell he is having a great time (and it isn't just the candy).

Sheri said...

How cute is he - he's so excited! What a great tradition.

I cracked up when I saw he was dragging around your robe - he obviously still loves it.

Becca said...

All superheros wear their underwear over their pants - obviously his true calling is showing through!

Kim said...

Becca, that was my first thought too.

Cute video. Joe and I STILL love to read a Christmas story every night before bed.