Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving


I know I have much to be thankful for that I won't get into in this post, but know that this cute kid is at the top of my list!

Thanksgiving day was a quiet dinner for 3 in our house. Jack helped make the pie. Well, after he kept stealing my pie dough, I gave up and made a second batch of it and let him just go crazy with his. He felt it was too dry and needed more water. It was a disgusting mess...but oh, so much fun!



Dinner was very nice. Jack was excited because it was the first time he got to use grown up dishes, including a wine glass filled with Sprite.




As well behaved as he was, he still doesn't have much patience, so it was a quick dinner. He ate very little. I was impressed that he ate broccoli (although I'm sure it helped that I made it with a cheese sauce.) His favorite, not surprisingly, was the dinner role.



Yup, he makes holidays fun.




I love the enthusiasm of a 4 year old. Life is good.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I let Evan "help" me make rolls and somehow some of my rolls ended up having green sprinkles in them?

Kim said...

I love that you let him "help" do things, even if it gets a little messy.