Saturday, November 19, 2011

Making Biscuits

Last weekend, while daddy was sleeping in, I got a craving for chicken biscuits. I suggested to Jack that we go to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast. He refused and reminded me we have all the ingredients at home and should make them ourselves. I thought about it, and realized he was right. So, with my sous chef by my side, we set out to make breakfast. Jack loves when there is flour and a rolling pin involved in cooking.















It got a little messy, but it was fun. And I got to record some great conversations. They are long, but it is so rare to capture any of his conversations, that I didn't want to edit them.




I left him alone for a few minutes to finish making his biscuit snakes, and came back to a bigger mess. Note to self, never leave a 4 year old alone with shortening.




I love cooking with Jack.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like you had lots of fun.