Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Scars


So, during an impromptu Super Bowl party with our neighbors, Jack did some rough playing. Their youngest is just a few months older than Jack and has a very similar personality. (Translation, wild and crazy boys.) Jack walked away with a scratch on his face. It was pretty deep, but he was doing alright....until he decided to pick the scab off a few days later.
After that, I insisted he keep it covered up with bandages.

He is such a typical boy. He always has a cut or a scrape. I just wish he could let one heal before getting the next one because I am pretty sure people are going to start thinking I am a neglectful mom. And you all wonder why I never get anything done...it's because, even at 3 and a half, I can't leave him alone for even a minute or I am certain he would hurt himself.

No comments: