Saturday, February 5, 2011

HAWAII

We got home from our family Oahu vacation last night. We had a wonderful time. No, I didn't update anything in our absence; instead, we "un-plugged" and took the time to really enjoy our trip. The biggest proof that we had a good time is we don't have a lot of pictures. I will credit Stuart with that fact. I get a little crazy with trying to get pictures and video of every moment with Jack. My husband is great at reminding me that it is the time and memories that mean more. So, on this trip I tried to remember that. I wasn't able to give up the camera entirely, but I did improve greatly. I will share what I have over the next few days, but will leave you with this great picture of Jack to hold you over for now. Just check out that look of joy on his face. I love it.

3 comments:

LauraB said...

More pictures, more pictures, more pictures,(keep repeating)...

Sheri said...

I know what you mean about not taking pictures. Sometimes I forget to join in the fun when I have a camera around my neck.

I missed you and Jack last week. I love reading your blog.

Kim said...

He looks so happy.