Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jammies


I am a pretty low-maintenance mom. I'm also very frugal. I hate spending a lot of money on clothes when I am content with Baby Jack being in his diaper. (If it were socially acceptable, I would take him out in public in his diaper.) I do not spend a lot of money on clothes. There is one item, however, I love to buy Jack...pajamas. I love little jammies. They are so cute and cuddly. And, new jammies just make you feel good. (This must be why I spend so much money at Victoria's Secret....but that is a whole different subject I won't get into here.) Anyway, here is Jack is his newest jammies that I bought. They were only $5 at Wal-Mart, so I didn't get too carried away.

5 comments:

LauraB said...

I can't help it - call me biased - call me proud - call me whatever you want to but that kid IS CUTE!!!

Tim said...

Mel loves to choose her jammies before bed - her favorite is still her batman ones (but her frog ones might be a close second).

Kim said...

If it was socially acceptable, I would wear my jammies everywhere, always. Joe always liked jammies too. They are just cozier than regular clothes.

Jack is a cutie.

Sheri said...

Jammies are my favorite to buy too.

Becca said...

How funny - I love to buy jammies too. I try to get them on sale, but sometimes I can't help myself.