Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Animal Sounds

I have been trying to capture this on video for over a month now. Finally, I have Jack showing us his knowledge of animals. He knows what sounds are made by a kitty, a dog, a sheep, a cow, and a monkey. (He also knows froggie, but I forgot to ask him that one on tape.)

Yes, we know that his cow impression sounds more like mad cow...we have no idea why. And if you are wondering about the bunny, I have an explanation. In Jack's Easter basket, he got a stuffed bunny that bawked like a chicken when you squeezed his paw. It has now become one of his favorite sounds.

3 comments:

LauraB said...

That is great!! And, yeah, that cow does sound mad!

Sheri said...

Ohhh...so cute! The bunny is hilarious.

P.S. Evan loved it too :)

Kim said...

Cute. I love the mad cow and the bunny.