Monday, October 6, 2008

Prayers Needed




Last week my Aunt Shelley (the wife of my mom's brother Michael) was admitted to the hospital with severe pain. They ran several tests and today diagnosed her with stage 4 lung cancer that has spread to most of her body. She is the sweet and loving mother of 8 children, ranging in age from 8 to 23 years. When I was a teenager I often babysat for her oldest 2 children. We are asking everyone to keep her in their prayers. For updates on her health, you can visit the family blog set up to keep everyone in the loop at: Shelley




3 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh my gosh, that's horrible. Of course she will be in our thoughts and prayers. I'm going to check the website right now.

Kim said...

Wow, what a shock. We will be sure to pray for her and her family at this time.

Becca said...

We will pray for her - how awful!