Thursday, March 3, 2011

Battered Boy


Check out Jack's latest injury. Last Friday, he was sitting on our bed. I left the room to go to the bathroom when I heard 2 loud bangs, followed by screaming. Somehow he hit his face on the foot board of our bed. It's really developed into a nasty bruise.

And did I mention what happened on Sunday? He was sitting in the recliner and tried to throw a ball at me and went face first into the edge of the couch. Bit his lip and cut himself just below his bottom lip.

As if this isn't enough, at the moment, he also has a huge scab on his left elbow and a scrape on his left shoulder. The elbow injury is bad, with a thick scab so it had to have bled a great deal.

Is it bad that I don't have a clue as to how either of them happened?

P.S. After I posted this, Jack and I were playing in the park and I noticed another big scab on his ankle....

2 comments:

LauraB said...

Good thing he's a tough guy!

Sheri said...

It's a boy thing.