Friday, March 4, 2011

Creative Mind

Jack has quite the creative mind and an active imagination these days. Here are a few of his recent antics that had me laughing.

He struggled for awhile with the tape and this cup before finally asking me to help him tape it to his face. I guess he just wanted his hands to be free while he drank from it.

While we were repairing his aluminum foil snowman who had somehow lost his sticker eyes, Jack decided he needed new eyes himself.

Yes, he is still sticking things in his pants. Is this just a normal boy thing or what?


The other day he came to me with an inflatable pump stuck in his underwear and asked me to blow in the end sticking out of his pants. I refused and instead got out the camera. It actually got weirder. (Be patient, I had to censor the middle of the movie where he briefly flashed me.)

He is just so silly sometimes.

3 comments:

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

I love your blog. Jack is awesome. Sorry, that other deleted comment was me. Joe forgot to sign out.

Sheri said...

Hilarious!