Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Conversations with Jack #6

While driving in the car today, Jack asked if we could get some chicken stars. I responded that I didn't know if the store had any chicken stars left, but we could check and if they didn't, I would make him something else for lunch at home. (Really, I just didn't want to stop at Carl's Jr....I had too much to do.) Jack then picked up my phone and made a pretend call. Here is what I overhead:


Hello? Chicken star man?


pause


Do you have any more chicken stars?


pause


Oh, great. Can you save me some chicken stars?


pause


Thank you.



I love that he actually paused for the "chicken star man" to answer!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

So...did he get his chicken stars?

Kim said...

Love it. He cracks me up.

jaust.me said...

Smart. Smart kid.