Thursday, July 15, 2010

Apple Kevin

We have had a busy couple of weeks here with Jack's uncle Kevin, aunt Alena, and cousin Bremen staying with us. Jack is loving it. Although he doesn't see Kevin often, he is clearly Jack's favorite relative. It's because my brother Kevin is awesome with kids. He is never hesitant to get down and play with them.

He has taken the boys swimming, out to lunch, and to the indoor inflatable bounce place. Jack adores him. He is constantly talking to "uncle Kevin." I think it sounds like he is saying "apple Kevin." Bremen thinks it sounds more like "appocado" or "avocado." Anyway, Jack has adopted the phrase and often calls Kevin, avocado now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin is awesome. So is Jack - he's relentless in that video.

Kim said...

That's like me at our family get togethers. I always have at least 2 kids climbing on me. I love it.

It was so much fun to see Kevin while he was here. Thanks again!

Sheri said...

Kevin is Ben & Max's favorite too. Who is that lounging on the couch in the background?

Becca said...

Kevin sounds like a great apple. (or avocado).