Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thanks

Jack wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for his great birthday gifts.

He loved the sour worms that his sisters bought for him. (Well, it's kind of a love/hate thing, but he does ask for more!)


He loved the card from his great grandma Lambson, but when I left the room, he apparently found the $10 she had snuck in there for him. He carried it around and wouldn't give it to me. I didn't think he even knew what money was yet.

He loves his new shiny soccer ball from his grandma. He even insisted on sleeping with it the first night.


He has gotten a LOT of use out of his new tool set from Grammie and Papa. He has drilled everything in the house. When he ran out of things to fix, he started fixing himself.

He loves his Thomas the Train books from his Nana and Grandad. He plays the same song on them, repeatedly. Although, the other day, he discovered a new sound button that made him a little nervous.



Thank you everyone. He is getting a little spoiled. At this rate he might need a bigger playroom soon.

5 comments:

Kim said...

How fun that we get to see him enjoying his birthday presents.

I love when he drills his ear.

Tim said...

I love the "money" video. Jack is awesome.

LauraB said...

You LOVE when he drills his ear, Kim? I about had a heart attack! But then I remembered the "drill" retracts into the unit.

Good financial education going on there - always hold on to your money!!

Unknown said...

Evan loved those videos as much a I did :). He liked the drill the best too - now he says he needs tools :)

Sheri said...

That wasn't Alex, it was me. Dang that kid - I keep forgetting he has a google account too!