Sunday, September 6, 2009

2 Year Old Pictures

Saturday, we had a lot of fun playing at the park next to our house. I foolishly thought I could get some pics of my little boy now that he is 2 years old. I was wrong. I have over 100 pics and most of them feature the back of his head as he is running around. He did sit still long enough for me to take exactly 3 pictures. Luckily, 2 of them came out pretty good.



Indulge me while I share some of the other pictures from the day because I think they are hysterical. They show him exactly as he is...a boy who loves to explore everything around him.





Stuart then gave Jack his first basketball lesson. They started easy, with a tennis ball.

Check out Jack's defensive moves!


Running for the ball is half the fun.

Hmmm. I think these pants are slowing me down.

Future star. (Or at least good enough for a college scholarship would be nice!)


He had so much fun, he didn't want to leave.

5 comments:

Becca said...

The first two are excellent! And, I enjoyed all the pictures.

LauraB said...

I don't care - call me biased, call me anything you want - that is one good lookin' kid!!

Sheri said...

I think those first 2 pictures are just as good or better than you would've got if you took him somewhere professionally.

I love it! Jack has so much energy and it's obvious that you and Stuart love trying to keep up with him.

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

He is looking so grown up!

Kim said...

Although posed pictures are nice, I prefer the action shots, the ones where they run around and you catch them being exactly who they are. Those are the ones that mean the most to me.

It looks like it was a fun photo shoot.