Monday, September 14, 2009

Gardening

I have so much Jack stuff I want to share, but have been so busy with house projects, I have gotten a bit behind. So, hang on, and I'll post as much as I can this week.

One of my many projects is putting our courtyard together. The previous owner put in pavers, but never did anything else. I have been busy planting and Stuart has been busy putting in the drip system. Jack loves helping with this. I bought him his own Sponge Bob gardening set, which includes a shovel, rake, and his very own gloves. He could care less. He only wants to wear my gardening gloves and use the full size shovel and rake. He is just so eager to be grown up...



He is just so cute!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

It's great that you let him help. He makes such a cute gardner :)

Becca said...

Jack is so cute - I love that you are always finding awesome activities for him to do!

LauraB said...

He is a doll! Love the gloves!

Kim said...

I love the gloves too. They are too funny. What a great helper you have.

Heather said...

Jack is so much fun. I think it is so great that you both let him get involved in everything.