Monday, September 21, 2009

Singing

Jack has a favorite song. Well, at least it is the only song he sings along with consistently. It is so funny because he usually just repeats the last word of each line in the song. So cute!

I filmed this last night when we went to Yogurberry for dinner. Yes, you heard that right, we had frozen yogurt for dinner. Jack loved it! Don't worry, Stuart was driving while I was filming.

Oh, I should thank my cousin Sheri for making me this great CD that appeals to both me and Jack!

4 comments:

Tim said...

Awesome singing - Jack's a star.

Sheri said...

That is one of my all time favorite songs.

Jack is awesome. This video totally made my day!

LauraB said...

I needed this today! Thank you, Jack, for putting a smile on my face!!

Kim said...

That is one of my all time favorite songs too. I think I like it even better when Jack sings it.