Monday, March 30, 2009

Time for a Haircut?

I know I have previously written about my son's little bald head. Well, he is finally getting some hair. The curls in the back are cute, but I think it is getting too long. He has serious bed-head when he wakes in the morning and it gets a bit out of control. Stuart does not agree. He thinks it took so long for the hair to show up that we should wait before cutting it. Take a look at the wild hair in these pictures and give us your opinion (not that we will take your advice, mind you, but please share anyway.) Please vote on the right side of the blog. Thanks.

6 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm with Stuart - I like the curls. But I also understand your dilemna. I like my boys to look good :)

Everytime I get Evan's hair cut it makes me sad. He looks so much older.

LauraB said...

That's just the thing - once you cut their hair it's like the baby stage is over. I'm not ready for the baby stage to be over for Jack!!

Becca said...

I understand the bedhead crisis - And of course we can't cut Melanie's hair - but she has had a mini-trim - you could at least start with a trim.

And Thanks for noticing my little announcement - we are excited.

Anonymous said...

Wyatt had to have his first haircut by the time he was 6 months old - he has a LOT of hair! In fact, his Dad just gave him his 'summer cut' with the buzz clippers. Wyatt looks like a little Marine; it's hysterical. He stands in the mirror and giggles at himself. Good thing about hair...it grows back :)

Alex

Elaine said...

Jack is so darn cute you could do anything...cut...not cut...and it isn't going to make a difference. Stuart will agree to a cut when Jack starts looking like a girl!!!

Kim said...

When you get static cling hair, it's time for a cut.

It's bittersweet though, because Sheri is right. When you cut their hair it makes them look older.