Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dangerous


Don't let this sweet face fool you. Jack is a tough little boy. He isn't timid or tentative in his actions. He is strong and forceful. He doesn't do anything half way; everything is with his full force! Case in point, he has now given me my 2nd fat lip. Thursday morning he took his diaper off when he realized I hadn't bothered to put pants on him. I pulled him onto my lap to fasten his diaper and he pulled away...hard. Jumped right up and banged his head into my mouth. Ow.

5 comments:

LauraB said...

Ouch! That makes me hurt!

jaust.me said...

ditto on the ouch. That looks painful. Jack is sure cute though. Are you watching our high school reunion? It's funny in a accidental car wreck where no one gets physically hurt sort of way. Sort of like when I rear ended James Woods on the way home from the basketball game...

Teresa said...

You what? More explanation Mo.

Sheri said...

That looks really, really painful. Good think Jack is so cute.

Kim said...

Poor you! That looks like it really hurts. I hope it gets better quick.