Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Something New for Jack to Destroy

Well, we finally decided to put new carpeting in all of the bedrooms in the house. (We replaced the rest of the flooring last year.) We had been debating the decision for awhile when Stuart knocked over an entire gallon of paint in the master bedroom while we were redecorating. (Not once, but twice!) The carpet was covered, so that pretty much made the decision for us. Jack was very excited about all the furniture being moved around the house. He thought the piles of furniture were great fun to climb on all day.

We even made a tent in the family room during the demolition. He loved that!


The new carpet feels so nice! (Yes, I know it is a dark color. I wanted it lighter, Stuart wanted it even darker, so this is the compromise. In any event, it should camouflage some of the damage Jack will inflict on it in the future...we hope.)


Now, if I can only get our house put back together...

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I love the color and the smell of new carpet.

Looks great!

Kim said...

I don't know what kid doesn't like to play in a tent. How fun for Jack.

I'm with Sheri, I love the color. I think it will be great for hiding dirt.

LauraB said...

You'll be glad you went with that color - it hides a multitude of sins!!