Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who is My Mom?

Jack says very few words at this point. We are limited to: mom, dada, eye, hi, no, and sometimes go. The one he says most often is mom. This used to be reserved just for me, but over the last couple of weeks, he has been calling almost every woman he meets, "mom." He even calls his dad, "mom" from time to time. We are working to help him identify who is who. Sorry for the dim lights in the video, but if you listen, he is starting to get the hang of it.

3 comments:

LauraB said...

By Saturday night he'll have one more word in his repertoire - Grammie!

Sheri said...

I used to be "mom". Now Evan calls me "Sheri".

Rowan (Darrel's little boy) used to call every woman "mom" too.

Kim said...

Joshua calls me and my mom both "mom". Sometimes I think girls are just "mom".

When Joe was first learning to talk, he would always say "dada", but never "mama". I remember practicing with him over and over. I'd ask him to say "mama". He would look at me, pause and then say "dada". He thought he was hilarious.

I love your Christmas tree.