Saturday, December 20, 2008

First Picture with Santa


Jack took his first picture with Santa yesterday. (Yes, we tried one with all of the kids, but you know teenage girls are not always open to having their picture taken, so Jack was the only willing participant.) We didn't do this last year because we weren't trusting enough to pass off our baby to a strange man in a Santa suit.
Jack was great, running around, playing with everyone, talking up a storm, having a ball, until the second we put him on Santa's lap. That was the moment he became very quiet and even a little shy, which is shocking behavior for him. He was good, just not willing to look up or smile too much.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

That is one of the cutest Santa pictures I've seen. Jack looks so handsome!

Evan refuses to sit on Santa's lap. I might have Tricia photoshop him.

Kim said...

I never got a picture of Joseph with Santa. He wasn't going anywhere near that guy.

I guess one year when he was 5 or 6 I got him to go over with Alex and Ben. Courage in numbers I guess.

I think Jack looks adorable.

LauraB said...

Stop that kid from growing any more right now!!!