Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Night Out


Look closely at this picture. You might not recognize us without Jack, but that is actually Stuart and I, out for an afternoon, without our baby boy. We needed it! We spent Saturday at a Christmas party while Jack enjoyed some quality time with Grammie and Papa.

I didn't take many pics and it was a small gathering, but here is Stuart with our friends Sharon and Kathy.

The best part is, we came to pick up Jack and found him fast asleep in papa's arms. What could be better?

3 comments:

LauraB said...

It was a great day with Jack with only one failure. Although we tried our best to get him to say "Grammie," he always ended up saying "Mom!" Guess I'll take what I can get!

Kim said...

Jack is so cute. I saw him at Laura's on Saturday. He was so happy.

It looks like you had fun at your Christmas party.

Sheri said...

I missed seeing him on Saturday.

It's nice to stop being a mother sometimes and to just be a wife or a woman. Sometimes I forget that my name is Sheri and not mom.