Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Lights


Jack had a blast helping Stuart hang the outside Christmas lights yesterday. I was exhausted after chasing him when he got into trouble. Nothing too bad, he just:
  1. continually ran down the street
  2. chased after every car that passed,
  3. tried to tip over the neighbor's trash bins
  4. climbed the ladder
  5. ate the rocks in the yard
  6. repeatedly unplugged the lights



Don't pay any attention to his Halloween shirt with all of the bats. I know that season has passed, but the shirt still fits him and I got it for only $1. I know, I am cheap.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow! He sounds ALOT like Evan.

Kim said...

Train him young so that in a few years he will be able to put up the lights for you.

Where is the picture of the finished lights?