Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Visit

My brother Kevin came for a visit from Slovakia. His wife Marcy and son Bremen have been here for awhile, but Kevin was only able to get away for a week. I don't see family very often so this was a nice treat. (Even those in Arizona are not often seen as the 45 minute drive to our house seems to be beyond the limit for most.) Jack just loved Bremen. He chased him all over Grammie and Papa's house.

Jack loves girls, but is sometimes pretty nervous around men, but he took to Kevin pretty quickly.

Why wouldn't he? Kevin is so much fun for the kids to be around, mainly because he is a big kid himself.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I don't know any kid who doesn't love Kevin. I'm sad I didn't get to see him :(

Kim said...

Kevin is the most fun kid I know.