Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Vacation


We took a short family vacation to Sedona. It was very relaxing. We stayed at the Hilton, which was great because we had a 2 bedroom suite which allowed us the space we needed with Jack. Stuart really wanted the girls to have a chance to do some things they haven't done before, but pleasing teenagers isn't an easy task. They did do a jeep tour, but really had no interest in anything else and spent much of the trip reading in their room. (Hard to impress girls that age!) Anyway, we still had fun hanging out at the pool. It had several waterfalls and a large shallow area that Jack could crawl around in, so it was lots of fun. I enjoyed the poolside restaurant service.

We didn't get any family pictures and the few we do have of the girls, I was asked not to post here because they didn't like them. So, this is all we have: Stuart and Jack hanging out by the pool. I can't wait for Jack to be old enough to hike!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I've never stayed in Sedona. I've heard it's gorgeous.

LauraB said...

Hmmmm...sounds like a trip to a bookstore would have been just as good as a trip to Sedona!

Teresa said...

Yea, and a lot cheaper!

Kim said...

Teenage girls are impossible to please. I know I used to be one.

Sedona is beautiful. I'm glad you got the chance to get away.

Was the jeep tour fun? I've always wanted to try that.

Teresa said...

I actually hung at the pool with Jack while they did the tour, but I have done one years ago and thought it was very cool.