Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Tall Baby



Well, it appears Jack may just have the "tall" gene after all. I know this seems like a given to many of you since Stuart is 6'3" and I am nearly 5'11", but we weren't so sure. For a start, both of my grandmothers are hovering around the 5 foot mark. And, let's be honest here, with the exception of my dad, the Lambsons aren't especially tall. (You all know it's true.) My height pretty much came from the Conway side. So, we knew there were no guarantees with Jack.

Well, so far Jack is proving to take after his parents. I really can't keep up with the growth of this kid. We had to go shopping yesterday to buy him some new clothes. Although the size appears ok in his previous stuff, it's just not long enough for him now. At 10 months he is now wearing a size 2T. He also can reach everything. He can reach the door handles and the tops of the kitchen counters. He's making us crazy with all the trouble he can get into now!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Now that he can open doors, you are in for a world of trouble.

It's a good thing he's so cute.

LauraB said...

It's no surprise to me that he's tall. I distinctly remember at the ultrasound to see if he was a "he" the technician said, "Whoa, look at the size of that femur!"

Sandy said...

There are Conway cousins that are
6'6". I was 5'11" tall in 6th grade. Grandpa Sanderson on my mother's side was 6'3" and Grandma Sanderson was 4'10"