Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What a year!

Today is our 1 year wedding anniversary. What a crazy year it has been.
We recently found out that our Chinese zodiac signs are considered to be the least compatible. I am year of the dog and Stuart is year of the dragon, and apparently a six year age difference is not a good thing! We are described as having intense attraction, marked by friction. Well, all I can say is there isn't anyone else I would rather love or fight! I am so blessed to have met Stuart and to get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. We have so much fun together and that is what matters in the end. Laughter and love, who could ask for a better combination?
I look forward to our years to come.

7 comments:

Sheri said...

One year! Wow! Congratulations!

Charlotte said...

Happy anniversary - you both are buttheads!! J/K!

Becca said...

Congrats! Stuart is lucky - dragon. I was born in the year of the pig/boar.

Kim said...

Congratulations on your first year. I wish you a lifetime of happy years.

Ok, that sounded a little cheesy. It must come from living with Brian so long.

Teresa said...

So, cheese runs in the family! ;)

It's considered very lucky to have a child born in the year of the pig Becca. (as both Jack and Mel are.) They are predicted to have happy lives!

Becca said...

Good Point!

Kim said...

Hey, I'm trying to spread the word to those who enjoy the movie trivia game. My son Joseph has posted 10 movie quotes on his blog. He came up with them all on his own. Some are from very recent movies, some older and some kids movies.

If you want to check it out, just go to my blog and click on "Joe" on my friends and family list.