Monday, March 24, 2008

Jack's First Easter

Jack's first Easter was wonderful and busy. Saturday was crazy as we went to a going away party for some friends of ours who are moving to Norway. I am so sad to see Thomas, Silvia, and baby Sophia go. Here is a picture of Jack and Sophia. I don't think Jack liked the idea of her playing with his toy. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come...

We then went to my Grandmother's house for our annual Easter picnic. It was great to spend time with everyone and get to see family outside of the blogging world. Unfortunately, after taking too many pics at the going away party, our battery died in the camera and we didn't get to take any pics at Jack's Great Grandma's house. If you would like to see some, check out Sheri or Becca's blogs (also a great excuse to see cute shots of their kids!)
Jack did get his first Easter basket on Sunday and he was a little nervous when first confronted with it, probably because it was as big as he is. Once he realized there were stuffed animals he could chew on, he changed his mind.


OK, Stuart is calling from the bedroom to tell me Jack is fussy so that's it for now (I guess he wants reinforcements to help with the baby!)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Cute cute pictures. It was fun to see Jack at Grandma's. He's a cutie. I like his shirt, it's too funny.

Charlotte said...

I love his facial expressions! He is so dang cute!! Come over tomorrow, the girls have half day.

Tim said...

Wow, is it just me or does Jack look a lot like Mel in the second picture - but not in a girlie way (of course, he must be a cutie if he looks like my little Mel).

LauraB said...

I'm a slacker - haven't check the blog and look at all the cute pictures I've missed!

Sheri said...

I love the onesie! It was great seeing Jack "live & in person".