Tuesday, March 25, 2008

7 months old!

On the 22nd, Jack turned 7 months old, so it was time for the monthly photo shoot. Here is my favorite pic. He is starting to sit up, but is still struggling with his balance. Once he has had enough, he just falls over. What a trusting little boy.

I always get compliments on his cute pics and although I would love to say my son is just extremely photogenic, I should be honest and say it takes hundreds of less than flattering pictures to get the few really good ones. Our poor baby is likely being blinded by all the camera flashes. (Well, let's be honest, he is my son and wasn't likely to have great eye sight anyway.) I thought I would take a minute and post some of the challenging shots that led to the really beautiful one.
Well, to be honest, I love these as much as the perfect one because they reflect his personality. He looks very much like he belongs in a Calvin and Hobbes comic strip!

7 comments:

Tim said...

Jack is one handsome little bugger, and I do see a little Calvin & Hobbes in him, especially in the last picture. I can't believe how big he is in person!

LauraB said...

I'm thinking I like the picture where he's sitting in the chair, leaning and smiling! Yeah, you ought to put some Calvinisms under the pictures!!

Becca said...

Hey, Tim posted before me! Well, I'm glad you posted more than one picture. Although I enjoy the first picture very much, I LOVE the one of him smiling, third down on the left and I like the one just below it too. Jack is a sweetie.

Charlotte said...

I love his outfit, he is too cute! Bring him over now!!

Sheri said...

I love the last picture best - and I love the outfit!

Teresa said...

I love the outfit too, although dad thinks it is a bit nerdy. What, no one likes the pic where he looks drugged?

Kim said...

Although posed pictures are nice, I prefer the candid shots. You get a better idea of who the person is. I take photos the same way you do. I figure if you take a hundred pictures, you are bound to get a few really good ones.

I love all the photos. Jack is too cute.