Sunday, March 16, 2008

Big Sisters



The girls were here for the last week and a half for spring break. I know Jack loved having his sisters here! Stuart is taking them to the airport this morning. It is very quiet now. It's just not the same when the whole family isn't here.

I'm exhausted. Stuart tries so hard to take advantage of every second he has with the girls when they are here, so I try to compensate by taking on most of Jack's needs so he can do that without interruption. As a result, I am about ready to crash at this point.

Luckily, Jack is taking his morning nap. I think he will be very sad when he wakes to find his sisters gone.

7 comments:

Becca said...

Cute girls! I love the chub on Jack's thighs - precious. And do tell me how you got the pictures to line up side by side.

Teresa said...

I don't really know. I think it is due to the size of my windows in the layout. I know they only line up when I use the small size default pic insert.

Sheri said...

What cute kids...I know what you mean about a baby wearing you out.

Kim said...

What a cute family. I bet Jack had a great time with his sisters.

Charlotte said...

What you didn't go out every night with Stuart and make the girls babysit?

LauraB said...

The girls are beautiful - each visit they have with Jack will just get more entertaining as he gets older - he'll have fun bugging them!

Teresa said...

Uh Char, they were only here for spring break. The goal is to spend time with them, not put them to work! Besides, they haven't been around a baby before and don't change diapers, so that hardly lends itself to babysitting.