Friday, March 21, 2008

Stuart's Birthday

Happy Birthday Baby! In honor of your birthday, I thought I would post some of my favorite pics of you from previous years.

It takes a lot to love this man some times...
Jack just adores his dad...


He is such a great dad.

Looking very cute in Maui.

Halloween 2006

Taking a break while climbing the Great Wall in China.


Taking a break while exploring Chichen Itza in Mexico (notice a trend here?)


He wears this dorky hat on every outdoor adventure, but I love him anyway.

8 comments:

LauraB said...

Speaking of dorky hats, what's that on your head in the last picture, hmmmmm?

Becca said...

Haha - Laura I thought the same thing.

Stuart, I don't think we've met, but Happy Birthday. I am a part of the Jack Fanclub.

Teresa, Tim changed the rules, so I guess you are in the drawing twice and WOW on the guess (I thought it was really hard, but then again I haven't read Hitchhiker's Guide).

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Stuart.

By the way, I like the "dorky" hat.
I think it's pretty cool.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Stuart!

Brian said...

Yes, Happy Birthday. I, too, like your Dorky hat. I wish I could say the same for yours, Teresa!

Teresa said...

Hey! I just didn't want Stuart to feel weird in that hat alone....so I had to join in...

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday Stuart. I have to say...Teresa does look cuter in the hat :)

Teresa said...

Thanks Sheri! I always knew I liked you for a reason!