Friday, February 22, 2008

Random Stuff



Well, I am officially unemployed. I finished my final day in the office today. It feels more than a little weird. I left work today and am now a member of the mommy club. I am so excited about spending more time with my little man. I am also excited that Stuart and I will have more time for each other with less external demands on our time.

Baby Jack's first tooth finally poked through this morning. He has been fussy and not wanting to sleep lately, so we are glad it finally made it's appearance. I would post a picture, but I can't seem to get him to show it to me...he keeps sticking his tongue out. It is there, I can feel it! I guess that means we really have to stop the breast feeding now!
These pictures remind me of how lucky I am. Those are some good looking men!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I can tell by the look in his eye that he misses his favorite aunt Charlotte. Bring him to me since you don't work and have plenty of time!