Friday, February 29, 2008

Jack and his Walker

Baby Jack loves his new walker, although he sometimes gets mad that he can't pull the attached toys off of it. I realize our house is starting to look like a Babies R Us store. Between the swing, the vibrating chair (which he has about outgrown,) the many floor mats, the high chair, the walker, and countless toys, it's a wonder we have room for the baby! And yes, I have heard the countless reasons why you shouldn't put a kid in a walker and I don't care. I think they are great and as long as we don't overuse it, I think Jack will be just fine. Look at how grown up he looks.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm a fan of anything that will keep a baby occupied for more than 10 minutes. I've never heard that about walkers - all my kids had them and they turned out o.k.

Charlotte said...

I need that at my house when I watch him, my arms are killing me today!

Becca said...

Our house is also a small version of Babies R Us. I think Melanie's things take up more room than our things - well almost. Jack is so cute - I love his sweet little face.

LauraB said...

Hey - where's the comment I made yesterday?? What I said was - tell Jack to head south in his walker and he'll eventually end up in Chandler!!

Jamie said...

He's getting so big! I had Logan and Lexi both in walkers and so far they're just fine. You could also point him in a northernly direction so he could visit us up here! He could even make a pit stop in Utah to see Pat and Heather.