Monday, August 1, 2011

I Love My Happy Boy



Just a few of the reasons I love Jack...


  • Even when I am only gone for 5 minutes, he greets me as if I have been away for a week.

  • He shakes his butt when he walks. Seriously, so cute!

  • He always swallows too much water while swimming because he can't stop smiling to close his mouth.

  • When we play hide and seek I can always find him because he can't stop giggling.

  • When he is sad, I ask him if he can be happy for me, and he will stop crying and flash me a big grin (even if it is through big tears.) The best part is, if I am upset with him, he will ask me to be happy and offer to show me how to smile.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

He is such a happy kid. And has an adorable smile :)

Kim said...

He just sounds like such a happy, sweet kid. I love it.