Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Investments






I know I spoil Jack...just a little bit. And, I was determined not to buy any new toys until his birthday....except...I had to get a few summer essentials this year. We bought a slip and slide and a "snow cone making machine" (as Jack would say.) Less than $40 total and it is was money well spent as it is helping us have a very fun summer...so far.



Jack loves the snow cones.





He really loved having his friends over to play on his new slip and slide. However, he much preferred playing with his dad on it.




I hope all of you are enjoying your summer, I know we are.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I want a snow cone machine!

jaust.me said...

Can't live without it! One of those infomercial blenders works pretty well. We like to freeze strawberries and shave them, delish!